Small Group Instruction
GoClass+’s group instruction feature allows you to segment students into groups to explore concepts, improve collaboration and teambuilding skills and further group specific instructional goals.
- Create groups at the course level
- Toggle between whole class & group instruction
- Share media with group
- Assign scribble capabilities
- Assess knowledge
- Share findings with class
GoClass+ makes it easy to flip your class allowing you to better prepare students for in class discussions by assigning homework to introduce or explore learning concepts, reinforce curriculum with media elements and assess comprehension to help you keep a pulse on knowledge gaps.
- Schedule homework
- Perform diagnostic assessments before class
- Track performance
- Utilize class time to address knowledge gaps and misconceptions
Advanced Student Functionality
We know what happens outside the classroom is almost as critical as what happens inside the classroom. As a result, GoClass+ incorporates functionality to help students easily capture lesson content, add personalize notes and bookmark items for later review.
- Advanced note taking
- Personalized student learning
Enhanced Instructor Dashboard
GoClass+'s enhanced instructor dashboard captures rich data around student performance and delivers this data in visual, easy-to-use snapshots that inform instruction & help manage tasks.
- Expanded views of sessions, assignments, & course progress
- Easy tracking of assignments to be graded
- Quick views of skill progress by course
Skill Assessment Reporting
GoClass+'s detailed skill based reporting allows you to track class & individual student proficiency.
- Easily track skills covered by course and drill down to individual student proficiency
- Access fine grained data on instructor and learner activity